Is mold as dangerous as asbestos?
According to the U.S. Centers for Disease Control, it can be if there’s enough build-up and the development of mold spores is allowed to continue. If you live in the vicinity of Ft. Tilden Beach, Jacob Riis Park Beach or the iconic Jones Beach, you know that humidity and condensation are a fact of life. But you don’t have to live beach side to understand consequences of mold following of flooding. If not eradicated, mold build-up isn’t just a pesky problem. It can compromise your family’s health, triggering skin rashes, respiratory diseases, eye sensitivity plus allergies and sensitivities. For people with compromised immune systems, exposure to mold exacerbates health concerns, which is why we take mold-removal jobs seriously, wearing protective gear each time we return the residential or commercial property to a healthy, sanitary state. Are we obsessive? Yes. Because your family’s health depends upon our thoroughness. Want to know more about our certifications and credentials in this area? Call (562) 340-6282 and ask about our mold cleanup expertise if the following list of steps we take to treat mold invasions doesn’t satisfy you:
- Your call to (562) 340-6282 starts a response chain that has given us the reputation for being the dudes.
- We don protective clothing and equipment to inspect your property so we can safely peek into every crevice.
- We assess your mold problem and formulate a plan tailored for your property plus a cleanup cost estimate.
- We point out mold-affected areas that can’t be salvaged, cleaned and dried.
- We remove standing water triggering mold build-up.
- If carpeting is impacted, it may have to be removed.
- We use advanced drying methods and equipment to tackle condensation and moisture. This could take up to 48 hours if your structure is heavily impacted because airflow is the first defense against heavy mold intrusion.
- The application of environmentally friendly mold remediation products retards future mold growth.
- Your structure may require odor-removal agents to complete deodorization and sanitation processes.
- We make a final air purification check and encourage you to call us at (562) 340-6282. if you have more questions after we leave.